Situated on the west coast of Antigua, just 25-minute drive from V.C. Bird International Airport, 20-minute drive to the capital of St. Johnís and easy access to Jolly Harbour Marina and Golf Course.
This page uses CSS to present the content in the best possible manner. If
browser, and the page will not appear as the designer intended. We suggest
you use the latest Internet Explorer (www.microsoft.com) or Netscape (www.netscape.com)
7 nights from £1299
A natural hillside bordered with sugar cane and colourful indigenous flora provides a beautiful backdrop at Sugar Ridge.
The 60 deluxe rooms, in contemporary style and grouped in sets of four, are wrapped around the hillside. They exude an ambience of quiet seclusion whilst natural landscaping provides privacy and all enjoy spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and neighbouring islands. The spacious verandas encourage laziness in abundance, whether you are reading a book on the daybed of an upper floor room or relaxing in the private plunge pool on the lower level.
The hotel's two restaurants provide contrasting dining experiences, the buzzy 'Sugar Club' with its all-day casual dining options and the more formal 'Carmichael's', where the stunning views are matched only by the cuisine. A short shuttle ride away - provided by the hotel - lies a superb powder
beach whilst the Jolly Harbor Marina, complete with golf course, tennis and squash courts, is just a few minutes from the hotel.
Sugar Club - the hotel's Spa and Gym - creates an impressive centre-piece and here, you will find a fitness centre, Aveda Concept Spa with 4 treatment rooms, hair salon and yoga and pilates studio. Sugar Ridge is truly a romantic spot, ideal for couples, honeymooners and those wishing to marry in Antigua, the hotel having their own dedicated wedding planner.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Lounge area
- Tea/coffee maker
- iPod dock, electronic safe, LCD flat screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Family resort
- Wedding ceremonies
- Evening entertainment at hotel
- Number of bars - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of rooms - 60
- Mini refrigerator & Iron and ironing board
Sports and Health/Spa Facilities
- Golf (Extra charges apply)
- Motorised sport (Extra charges apply)
- Number of pools - 3
- Non motorised sports
- Scuba diving (Extra charges apply)
- Aveda Concept spa providing an extensive range of hair and beauty treatments
- The Sugar Ridge shuttle provides easy and frequent access to a beautiful palm fringed beach
- Sugar Ridge does not have a dress code, but expects that all guests dress appropriate for each area of the resort.
Pricing - Hotel Rating
Sorry there are no pricing information available for this hotel.
Please call 0870 720 1127
Thank you, Q Travel Team
Thank you for visiting qtravel.co.uk - Come back again soon.