Bird Rock Beach Hotel is small family-owned hotel and is set on a hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The on-site dive shop and Kitchenette Studios, it's a great spot for divers and for couples and families seeking a tranquil seaside holiday
This page uses CSS to present the content in the best possible manner. If
browser, and the page will not appear as the designer intended. We suggest
you use the latest Internet Explorer (www.microsoft.com) or Netscape (www.netscape.com)
Bird Rock Beach Hotel, St Kitts
7 nights from £799
The Bird Rock Beach Hotel captivates you with its tranquil setting and its warm hospitality. Rooms and suites open on to their own terrace or patio overlooking an azure Caribbean Sea. Rest assured that every measure has been taken to ensure your stay exceeds your expectations. The warm and friendly staff prides itself on anticipating each guest’s every need with around the clock service. When you stay at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel, guests have access to a small, secluded beach, ideal for catching a tan and an onsite Scuba Diving operation, Dive St Kitts, to experience the exceptional dive opportunities in the waters surrounding St. Kitts and Nevis.
The 46 rooms are set in seven two-story buildings nestled in a lush tropical setting, from where you can
watch the sunset and enjoy a drink on your private balcony or patio.
Diving and snorkelling are synonymous with the Bird Rock Beach Hotel; swim from the beach and marvel at the marine life right at your doorstep or go deep sea fishing or diving from the hotel's private dock. “Dive St. Kitts”, the island’s premier dive operation is located on property.
The Hotel also boasts a lush garden with a cascading waterfall that provides just the right setting for a romantic outdoor Caribbean wedding that will be unforgettable. An island of fun and relaxation awaits you at the Bird Rock Beach Hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Lounge area
- Safety deposit box
- Tea/coffee maker
- Internet access at reception area, the beach bar and in Diana's Restaurant
- Children of any age are most welcomed.
- Wedding ceremonies
- Honeymoon destination
- Evening entertainment at hotel
- Number of bars - 1
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of rooms - 46
- Dance to reggae music on Friday nights down at Rocky’s
Sports and Health/Spa Facilities
- Golf (Extra charges apply)
- Motorised sport (Extra charges apply)
- Number of pools - 1
- Non motorised sports
- Scuba diving (Extra charges apply)
- Be entertained by local music on Tuesday Night Managers’ party and enjoy our West Indian Buffet afterwards .
- At Bird Rock Beach Hotel rest assured that every measure has been taken to ensure your stay exceeds your expectations. You will find our accommodations and amenities meet the highest standards, however, should you have any special needs, our highly trained staff would be happy to assist you.
- Swim or snorkel at our secluded beach with an abundance of marine life or go Scuba diving with Dive St. Kitts, our on site scuba diving operation .
- For guests who prefer to kick their shoes off and savor something basic like a hamburger, Rocky’s Beach Bar & Grill on the edge of the water is your kind of place.
Pricing - Hotel Rating
Sorry there are no pricing information available for this hotel.
Please call 0870 720 1127
Thank you, Q Travel Team
Thank you for visiting qtravel.co.uk - Come back again soon.